College Relations Program
At DSC, our continued success is creating exciting career opportunities for talented people like you!
DSC’s Successful Careers in Logistics (SCIL) program offers you the opportunity to:
- experience aspects of our business on an accelerated schedule
- take part in mentoring relationships
- work with and learn from people involved in daily operations and decision-making
- experience core operations areas – Warehouse Management, Customer Service, Transportation Management, Project Management
- gain an introduction to Business Process Integration, Supply Chain Solutions,
- Continual Improvement, Engineering and Lean Methodology
- do all of this over the course of an 12-month rotation
We currently have opportunities available in these locations:
Atlanta, GA . University Park, IL . West Jefferson, OH .
Elwood, IL . Rural Hall, NC
Allentown, PA .
Des Plaines, IL . Toledo, OH . Southern California
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or related discipline
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong analytical and collaborative skills
- Relevant intern/work experience
- Willingness to relocate/travel
If you meet these qualifications and would like to submit a resume for consideration, please send by email to