We may change this policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this policy, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as by adding a statement to the homepage or by sending an email notification). We encourage you to review this policy whenever you access the Services to stay informed about our information practices.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you interact with us as a customer, create an account to access certain features of our Services, send us an email, fill out a form, register for an event or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include any other information you choose to provide, such as your name, postal address, email address, phone number and business contact information, social security number, employment application information, social media handle, and demographic information.
When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect certain information about you, including:
· Log Information: Our servers collect log files when you access our Services, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and the webpage or online service you visited before navigating to our Services.
· Device Information: We may collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
· Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons (or pixel tags). Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to, among other things, improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. For information about cookies and how to disable them, see “Your Choices” below. Web beacons are clear, electronic images that may be used on our Services or in our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine if an email has been opened and acted upon.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
· Operate and improve the Services;
· Respond to your questions, comments and requests, and provide customer service;
· Provide the information or services you request, process any transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
· Communicate with you about other services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by DSC or others we think will be of interest to you;
· Monitor and analyze usage, trends and activities;
· Manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; and
· Notify you about any changes to our Services.
We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this policy:
· With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of DSC’s assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
· In response to a request for information if required by, or we believe disclosure is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
· If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party;
· With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
The Services may enable social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please review the privacy policies of the companies that provide these features.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
You may update, correct or delete your online account information at any time by logging into your account. If you delete any account information, we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
You may opt out of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org